[Artemisia] Speaking of classes - Estrella

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 16:20:22 CST 2006

I find it interesting that a Reiki class is "too
controversial," while there are *three* courses
pertaining to Tarot reading.  (Playing Tarots =
period.  Reading Tarots = not so much.)

I confess, I'm not sure that Reiki belongs within the
SCA's scope.  It's the apparent inconsistency that's
bugging me.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono