[Artemisia] We're the Society for Creative Anything

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Jan 12 16:35:25 CST 2006

Maistreas Caointiarn wrote:
>    ROTFLMAO! Hahahahahahahaha!  {wiping tear from eyes
> laughing so hard}
> What brought me here first was the "camping without the girls"  {Girl
> Scouts} and the playing.   Haven't done too bad for someone
> who had little interest in history, huh?

LOL!  Now wait a minute - admit it - if you JUST wanted to go camping (minus
kidlings) it would be a heck of a lot easier without the funny clothes and
all the other odd trapping we cart into the out-of-doors with us.  And I
could show you some *way* neater places to camp than where we can go with
our 'medieval friends'!

Gefjon
(Who has known the good 'Maistreas' since somewhere around '65... Gods that
was a long time ago!!  Are we really that old?)