[Artemisia] Loch Salann / Arrows Flight Collegium Update

Trischia Wadey twadey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:24:49 CST 2006

Here is the working list of classes I have as of this moment...
If you are planning on teaching a class that does not appear on this list,
please contact me asap (my other email addresss has apparently been having
an attitude problem & randomly eating messages, so your proposal may not
have actualy got through).
Teachers - if your class has an ** by it, I still have not received your
class description & other info... please remedy this asap.

14th to 15th century cuir ciselle' leather tooling 	- Mistress Therasia von
Tux
Analyzing an Illuminated Page	- Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg
Arrow Making for SCA Archery 	- Michael McCranney **
Basic Glaive Fighting 	- Lord Hrothgar Vegandi
Beginning Needlepoint	- Lady Anna de Brabant
Blackwork Embroidery  	- Lady Bethoc
Care and Feeding of Royalty	- HL Morgan Blaidd Du
Chainmail	- Jonny Robinson **
Costuming Research 	- Tabitha **
Courtly Graces 101	- HL Morgan Blaidd Du
CPR	- Lord Douglas Sutherlande & Lady Rowan
Don’t Fear the ‘Bethan (Elizabethan for Beginners) 	- Lady Johanne Kathrijn
die Waeyer
Dressing a Venetian Lady 	- HL Noelle Pettit
English Country Dance  - Master Niccolo Gianfigliazzi Genovese
Greek & Turkish Traditional Dance for Men & Women 	- Lady Vashti **
Herbs and Tisanes 	- Lady Constance de la Rose
Intermediate Dances for the Estrella War Grand Ball, part 1	- Master Niccolo
Gianfigliazzi Genovese
Intermediate Dances for the Estrella War Grand Ball, part 2	- Master Niccolo
Gianfigliazzi Genovese
Late Period Corsetry	- HL Noelle Pettit
Late Period Undergarments 	- HL Noelle Pettit
Long-Armed Cross Stitch 	- Lady Anna de Brabant
Newbies 101 (How to Have Fun in the SCA Without Hardly Trying) / Throwing a
Feast 101	- Elsbet in Sleggja & Lord Stephan Shwarzwald / Ash **
Norse Garb for the Sewing Challenged 	- Elsbet in Sleggia **
SCA Camping for Beginners 	- Lord Ian the Strange **
The Nun Stitch	- Lady Anna de Brabant
Versal Capitals and Fleuronnee Penwork 	- Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg
Persian Hats     - Lady Maysun **
Medieval Hunting   - Lady Angela de la Halcon **
Period Falconry   - Lady Angela de la Halcon **
How to Teach the New Rapier Fighter   -  Lord Elias Tigar **

Complete descriptions of classes, fees, supplies, etc. will be found on the
Barony of Loch Salann website along with the Collegium Article by the end of
today.

Hope to see you there,
HL Aeschine Larke
Event Steward