[Artemisia] OT: Going away Party

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Sat Jan 14 22:19:05 CST 2006

This coming  from an old salt to a new salt.  I was the most wanted person aboard ship twice a month and a few times in between.  Being a black shoe is nothing to be ashamed of.  I was a Disbersing Clerk. I am now medically retired but the Navy treated me  just fine.  I think I was lucky.  I had good friends that took care of me medically and fed me and I made suer everyone got paid.  My best advice is to enjoy what you can, take advantage of what you can, befriend the Hospitalmen, Disbursing clerks and the Cooks and respect the officers no matter what they may be.

Best of luck, Guillaume au Bon Cuer.