[Artemisia] A thanks to those who replied

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Sun Jan 15 19:36:35 CST 2006

Greetings Artemisian's,
Thanks to those who replied. The bulk of the replies suggested having the upper plate reduced to inhibit gagging. This is one of the options that my denturist is exploring while we work on getting a decent fit for the dentures.Other options being explored is roughing up the surfaces of the plate to get rid of the plastic feel.
I will post updates Sporadically. It is my hope to have them in place by Love Revel which by coincidence I happen to be event steward. (hint hint hint)
Lord Niall Logan