[Artemisia] 1000 Eyes Thank You

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 07:37:43 CST 2006

Thank You to the wonderful people of Barony of 1000 Eyes.  The event this weekend, Farewell to 12th Night,  was wonderful and you truly made us feel welcome.  It was great to catch up with old friends and to meet some new ones.

  The feast was amazing and having the page school serve was truly delightful.  I know they had a great time and we had a great time encouraging their efforts.

  I especially enjoyed the snow storm as we were leaving to drive home.  Thank you, Baroness Antoinette for arranging that. Esp. since you had been telling us, how little snow 1000 Eyes has recieved this year.  hehehe

  Anyway, thank you again for the hard working people of 1000 Eyes.  It was a truly memorable event and one that We will remember.

  Sincerely,

  Tor Von Butterberg, OP & Rachel Ravenlock, OP
  Baron & Baroness of Arn Hold

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery