[Artemisia] Internet part singing project continued

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Sat Jan 28 10:27:23 CST 2006

Greetings.

The internet part singing project was a lot of fun at last year's
Uprising, so we should do it again.  We need three or four more pieces
to add to last year's repetoire.  Please post your suggestions (public
domain period or near period vocal music, please) so we can find good
internet sources we can make available to all interested parties.
Pieces do not need to be part-songs, but part-singing is a lot of fun.

As long as life swayeth my inward parts,
I am,
your obedient servant,

Ioanna Sancta Michaelis