[Artemisia] Coronation Location?

Raven Macleod ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 10:11:54 CST 2006

Posted for Lady Sajah the Autocrat...

Unto this the great Kingdom of Artemisia, do their Highnesses Michael
and Sati send these fond greetings, we trust that this missive finds you
well and in good spirits,

One the upcoming 11th day of March in the year of the society 40 know
commonly as 2006 we do invite all who are minded to attend an Artemisian
Coronation held within the Barony of Loch Salann with all the
traditional activities of the day including the Champions tourneys
(Kings, Queens and Rapier) and other such amusements as the crown may
devise.

There will be a feast to celebrate this day in which Duke Sean
Kirkpatrick tarragon has kindly offered his services as Head cook so
this promises to be a good meal indeed. Feast is capped at 100 (children
are not included in this count but still must be accounted for) please
make sure that your Pre-paid feast reservation are post marked by no
later than Wednesday the 1st of March.
Any cancellations must be made prior to the event for refund
consideration.

Details