[Artemisia] Re: Sage Cover Art

Melody Kalkowski aka Jadwiga agentsaepenon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 10:29:50 CST 2006

I'm working on it yeesh! I mean, um... I'm working on a piece to submit for cover art to The Sage. Is the site accurate in the requirment of cover art to be in by the first of the month before the month it is to be used in? In other words, Feb 1st is the deadline for the March cover?

  Do you except images via e-mail? I can upload it to my site and just send you the link if that works. Also what is the preffered image size and file type (jpg, gif, ect)?
  Yes, I know, I'd still have to snail mail the form.

  -Jadwiga Zawadzka

  "In service, my reward"

  ----------------------------------
  <GRRRRrrrrr.., grumble, grumble>  I saw that Sage Cover Art thing
again.  <chuckle>

Hi all, just wanted to give an update on cover art.  I have only
recieved ONE piece of art work for the cover of the Sage and that was
printed on the January issue.

Where did all those wonderful people go that had suggestions and ideas
of things they were going to send in?

Come on, I know you can do it!  :-)  Just say to yourself, I KNOW I
CAN,
I KNOW I CAN and as the sign says:  JUST DO IT!

Oh!  And don't forget to send in a signed PtP form with your art work.
:-)

Thanks bunches!
Lady Freydis