[Artemisia] Fw: [sentinelskeep] No Seige Kitchen Contest at Hellsgate

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 2 13:02:08 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Lexie Duvall
To: sentinelskeep at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:05 AM
Subject: [sentinelskeep] No Seige Kitchen Contest at Hellsgate

Good Morning:

Today is the closing for entry into the seige kitchen contest. At this
point no-one has registered; therefore, there will be no seige kitchen
contest at Hellsgate. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. It's really
too bad, we had decided to put wild boar in this year. Yes, Mistress
Annys has a connection to obtain the real thing.

Mistress Annys, please don't put the order in for the roasts. Although
I may want to order some for myself and put it in the freezer for one of
our pot lucks. We can talk off line about it another time.

Again, the closing for pre-registration for the seige kitchen contest is
today. I have no one pre-registered; therefore, there will be no seige
kitchen contest at Hellsgate this year.

Ygrainne (who would like to have some rabbit and boar in the freeze for
special things)

__._,_.___
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
Community email addresses:
  Post message: sentinelskeep at onelist.com
  Subscribe:    sentinelskeep-subscribe at onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/sentinelskeep

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe New Message Search
Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

Recent Activity
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Medieval and renaissance costume