[Artemisia] Ren Faire in Cote du Ciel July 8th

Nina of the Lost Caverns nina at oakenstaff.org
Sun Jul 2 13:32:37 CDT 2006

Unto Our Good Friends In Artemisia,

On Saturday July 8th, the Shire of Cote du Ciel is producing our annual
Children's Renaissance Faire at the Whittier Community Center in Logan,
UT as a demo and community service and we could use some help.

The faire is open to the public from 10 am to 6 pm.  In addition, we
will be doing set-up beginning at 7 am and then we will be tearing down
for another hour or two after the faire closes. Once the tear down is
complete, we will also be providing a simple dinner for all of those
who have helped run the faire.

There will be craft & activity booths, a fighting eric with both heavy
and rapier fighting, a stage with various entertainments, a shire run
food booth, and a number of other items and we could use more folks to
help us run all of these activities.

If you would like to help us with this project and could come for part
or all of the day, it would be wonderful. If you plan to join us, drop
me a line if you can, so we can find you a task to your liking and we
can plan to make the best use of the efforts of all of our volunteers
(and make sure we have enough food for the dinner). But even if you
haven't had a chance to contact me, I bet we can still find something
for you to do once you get here.

If you have any questions, please email or call me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the faire,

Nina of the Lost Caverns
Seneschal, Cote du Ciel

nina at oakenstaff.org
(435) 563-0317 home