[Artemisia] Artemisia Militaris RSS feed

gregero gregero at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:50:57 CDT 2006

 For you turbo nerds out there like me, Artemisia Militaris now has an RSS
feed at http://www.artemisiamilitaris.org/forums/rss.asp

My personal favorite benefit of this is I can bookmark it and have the most
recent post info come up without having to manually check the site multiple
times a day.

Also many portals like my.google and my.yahoo.com support adding an RSS feed
to your page, so you could read the top posts with the rest of your news,
etc.

Feel free to email me or post to the Site Suggestions topic if you have any
questions or ideas.

Enjoy.

Gregory