[Artemisia] Uprising souvenirs

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Fri Jul 7 23:07:34 CDT 2006

Greetings one and all,

For Uprising this year, we had car magnets and lapel pins that said Uprising XX for sale through Consign of the Times. We still have some of both left. For those who were not able to get one as a souvenir, or who would another one, we are still offering them for sale. The price is the same as it was at the event; $2.00 for the magnets and $5.00 for the lapel pins. If you would still like an Uprising souvenir you can contact Lady Helen Might deGunthorpe (Sarah Eveland) at mattsaraheveland at msn.com or myself at pandabr at srv.net Shipping is included in the above prices. Don't miss out on this last chance to get your souvenir and be able to proudly display your proof that you were at Uprising XX!

YIS,
Baroness Antoinette