[Artemisia] IMPORTANT INFO ON: Kingdom Collegium and KingdomE questrian Championship

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:52:01 CDT 2006

Greetings!

For those of you that have not received your Sage, I do apologize, but would
appreciate it if you would follow SOP and send your comments to me, not the
entire Kingdom.

I do apologize again for any lateness, the last two months have been
extremely hard to get to get out of bed as in May was mis-diagnosed only to
find out that I was passing Kidney stones (yes that is plural) and on the
3rd of June, my horse stepped on my leg leaving an ever increasing in size,
hematoma that had to be surgically "evacuated" and a drain tube put in for a
week looking like I'd just stepped out of a Star Trek adventure with the
Borg and lost.  But the best part is, I'M STILL IN NEED OF A DEPUTY.  :-)
So send in your bids NOW.  :-)

For those of you who have not gotten your Sage and seen the announcement,
here it is, updated and in its entirety:

Kingdom collegium

and

Kingdom equestrian championship

IN THE

Barony of Arnhold

August 4th-6th 2006

SITE:   Elmore County Fair Grounds, 855 E. 1st Ave.  Glenns Ferry, ID 83623

SITE OPENS:   4pm Friday Aug. 4th    SITE CLOSES:  4pm Sunday Aug. 6th

SITE FEES:   $10 for Day Trippers for the weekend OR $6 per single day, $15
per camper for all weekend, $20 per RV for the weekend.  Children, ages
6-16, $2.50 for the weekend, daytripping same fee, 5 and under FREE.

MOTEL INFO:   Redford Motel (208) 366-2421, Hanson's Cafe & Motel (208)
366-9983, Great Basin Bed & Breakfast (208) 366-7124

CLASSES:  Will be posted online, keep watching for updates.

*** TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR TEACHERS NOW!***

Please contact DIRECTLY the Event Steward or Class Steward ASAP via email
with your class description and what time & day you want to teach.

EQUESTRIAN STALL FEES:   $20 for the weekend, price includes $5 for one
package of shavings.  I would suggest bringing extra.

EQUESTRIAN PASSPORT: Horse owners: BE PREPARED to show your equine passport.
No one will be allowed to unload their horse(s) without current proof of
vaccinations for EACH AND EVERY HORSE!   ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

Directions:  Take your best route to Interstate 84 and head towards Glenns
Ferry ID.   Take Exit # 121 and head South towards town.  Fairgrounds main
entrance will be the second left after the Interstate exit's &
entrances.  Equestrians,
take the first left called "Frontage Road" to unload Horses, signs will be
posted.

EVENT STAFF:

Event Steward:   Lady Freydis the Good (Tonya Good) 2655 Camden Ave. Boise,
ID  83704

208-658-1943   freydisthegood at gmail.com

Class Steward:   Colin Campbell de Leith (Scott Johnson)

208-365-4602  sctjohnson at mpccorp.com

Equestrian Steward:   Lady Danielle Alabaine deLicorne (Shanna Harmon)

208-724-5288  danielle_sh at yahoo.com

Hope to see you all there!
Lady Freydis