[Artemisia] IMPORTANT INFO ON: Kingdom Collegiumand KingdomEquestrian Championship

Aaron Leach inkslinger at clearwire.net
Tue Jul 11 21:16:03 CDT 2006

Yes, many people did get their Sage today. I would like to point out that
there are many reasons why people don't get a Sage, and non of them have to
do with the Chronicler.
1. The vile and sometimes evil postal service either eats it, keeps it, or
sends it to the abyss.
2. For some unknown reason Milpitas forgot to include you on the mailing
list this month.
3 For some unknown reason one might have forgotten to renew their membership
on time.
4. see reasons 1-3.
The Sage is put together every month, I ought to know it's my equipment that
puts it together. Unfortunately, the Kingdom Chronicler has no control over
the mailing labels, or the postal service. The mailing labels are all done
in Milpitas, and sent to the Chronicler electronically. I would recommend
calling Milpitas if you are not receiving the Sage, but are supposed too.
Also make sure you have a Sustaining membership, as they are the only ones
that get the Sage. Thanks
Lord Aaron di Paladin