[Artemisia] Barons' War Update

quilts4cassie at iwon.com quilts4cassie at iwon.com
Thu Jul 13 15:43:44 CDT 2006

Greetings good gentles The fire level in the Hobble Creek canyon is at the LOW level. So off the ground fires will be permitted. These need to be attended at all times. They must also be at least 6 inch's off the ground in an area that posses no threat of catching fire.  Tikki torch's are not allowed. Their will be additional parking across the road at Centennial Park there is absolutely no smoking, camping or fires in this area. We shall have parking assistants to help get you in and out of this parking area.
Camping: $15 adult 16 +  (Add $3 for non members age 18 or older)$7  youth age 6 - 15$0  child age 0 - 5$44 family cap (2 adults + 2 or more children) Non Camping - Saturday: $7 adults (16+), $4 youth (add $3 for non members age 18 or older) Non camping - Sunday: $5 adults (16+), $3 youth (add $3 for non members age 18 or older) If you have questions about the event, visit our web page at: http://www.geocities.com/baronywars06/home.html The web page includes the assorted activities expected to occur at this event, site rules, contact information, etc.  See the drop down box at the top of the page for more info.  Or my direct contact information is also posted on the baronial web page (officers section) at: http://www.lochsalann.org We are still in need of many volunteers, sign up sheets will be available at the Reeve's table.   See you at the event this weekend ! Hrothgar and Bethoc