[Artemisia] Uprising A&S

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Thu Jul 13 14:40:16 CDT 2006

 Greetings To the populace!

To all the teachers and students that attended classes at Uprising, Thank you! If you have comments, good or bad, please send them to me, the seneschal or the Baroness. We always welcome input, and want to make each Uprising better than the last.

To Her Excellency Juliana, a most profound apology for not being there to relieve you during the day. You were most gracious in handling the scheduling and registration for us, and should not have been alone for the on site registration. Everyone in 1000 Eyes is most grateful for your assistance.

Next year the class schedule will be set in the gate book. After May 1, 2007, classes will still be accepted but will not be printed in the gate book. As per usual the standard disclaimer will be: Check each morning and during the day for any changes!

Thank everyone for making Uprising the success it was, and we hope to see you next year! (Yes, we are already planning for Uprising XXI!)

Avelyn,
Arts and Sciences officer for the Barony of 1000 Eyes