[Artemisia] Fwd: Re: [schattentor] Tablet weaving etc

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 10:35:14 CDT 2006

I am forwarding this from a friend in my home shire. Since we have such a large amount of people interested in these types of things I thought she may have something someone needs.
  She sells lots of wonderful spinning supplies along with already spun fibers and fully made items. And her CD's which I really love.

  Syeira