[Artemisia] missing garb

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 16:43:42 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,  I've misplaced a black Italian Renn style gown.  It has a high bodice with gold beading, laces up the back, a very long train, and the sleeve fabric matches the fabric on the bottom of the gown.  It is approx. a size 6/8 but has no tags.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where or when I lost it.  I just couldn't find it in the closet and then searched the house with no luck.  I will pay to have it shipped back to me if found.  Thanks,   Arwen