[Artemisia] UPDATED event copy for FOTCOG in the Shire of Silverkeep

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:01:15 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

There have been changes made, updates added and new information.
Please read the following for the latest info on FOTCOG! We hope to see many
of you this coming weekend for our event! :-)

Baroness Katya in Raudhara
raudhara at hotmail.com

FOTCOG ~Field of The Cloth of Gold: The Resurrection
July 28-30, 2006      Shire of Silverkeep

The Sheriff of Silverkeep requests all populace to report to
Silverkeep to uncover the culprit to a horrible crime! The body of a
courier was found in our southern lands. He had been robbed and
stripped of his livery. If anyone has any information, please bring
it with you to FOTCOG: The Resurrection.

During your visit, please take part in our heavy tourney and battle
scenarios. There will also be a Torchlight Tourney using the
infamous "Wheel of Death." There will be Rapier activities as well.
If you want to enter the Rapier Tourney, please plan to bring a
small item to donate to the Booty Chest. There will also be a live
auction with HL Terrell al-Qasab as the auctioneer!

We will have children's activities throughout the day, as well as
classes for all ages. The case of who killed the courier will also
be solved during this fun weekend!

Site opens at 12:00 noon on Friday, July 28th. There will be a soup
kitchen on Friday night from 6:00 pm to approximately midnight, for
a small fee of $2.00. This will get you a bowl of soup with one
refill, bread, coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate! This is a
fundraiser, with the proceeds going to the Shire of Silverkeep

Tentative Schedule for Saturday, July 29th:

Drumming class with HL Terrell, time to be announced on site

10 am	 Armor Inspection / Lists Open
	 Youth Activities with Rozalija

11 am	 Garb class with Mistress Mirr
	 Heavy Tourney begins, followed by Battle Scenarios

1 pm	 Dance class with Mistress Mirr

2pm	 Youth Activities with Rozalija

6pm           Accusations for Murder Mystery due to Lady Anisah

7pm        Announcements Court followed by a Live Auction.
             Torchlight Tourney will follow that, where the
             fighters will be auctioned off for the tourney.
             A prize will go to the winning fighter & to the
             winning fighter's sponsor! This will be held as a
             fundraiser for the Shire of Silverkeep.

There will also be a Heralds Point set up during the day on
Saturday. Merchants are very welcome and encouraged to come; please
contact HE Katya at raudhara at hotmail.com if you plan to come and
merchant. We ask that you please donate an item to our live Auction.

Site opens on Friday at 12:00pm and closes 5:00pm on Sunday.
The opportunity for fire pits will depend on the weather and the
Forest Service. The site IS handicapped accessible. The site is wet.
There is NO potable water on site; please bring water for your own
use. There is limited shade; please come prepared. As we will be
outside of West Yellowstone Park, no animals will be permitted.

We can be found ¼ of a mile west of West Yellowstone on Hwy. 20 at
the old airstrip. Site fee is $10 with a non-member fee of $3.00.
Children 10 and under are $5. The family cap  is $35.00. Please make
checks payable to Shire of Silverkeep, SCA Inc. There is no additonial fee
for merchants;
we ask that instead you donate an item for our live auction.

Event Steward: Lady Anisah MacEohn  (mka Kristel Nickerson)
(406) 585-7053 Please no calls after 10 pm.  kln at ...
2220 W. Main #73 Bozeman, MT 59718