[Artemisia] Classes for Kingdom Collegium

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 21:15:10 CDT 2006

Greetings to all,
  I'm helping Lady Freydis the Good by scheduling the classes.  I have many spots
  still open.  The grass areana, shaded barns and indoor classrooms give us many areas to hold classes.  If you would like to teach a class please Email to me the following information:

1.   Name, both SCA and Mundane(for credits):

2.   Class Name:

3.   Brief description:

4.   Size limit and/or Costs?:

5.   Facilities needed (I.E. indoor, out door, tables, pens for
animals,
FIRE area, etc.):

6.   What time & day you would prefer to teach:

  Thank you,
  THL Petronilla