[Artemisia] Fundraisers at Midge Marsh Melee!

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 12:07:13 CDT 2006

2 Big Baronial Fundraisers! That's right!  This year at Midge Marsh we will be offering 2 different ways for you to help the newest Barony of this Kingdom!  1- Sponsor a Fighting Team!
  Friday night we will be having an armored Two-Man Team Tourney.  The weapons will be shield and hewing spear (short spear).  The populace will be able to bid on as many of these teams as they wish (well, as many as they can afford).  If your team wins they will win a prize, but so will you!  The more teams you 'sponsor' the better your chance of winning that cool prize!

2- Sunday Morning Breakfast!
  On Sunday morning people are usually tired and focused on getting things packed up.  Most people don't want to make breakfast and will leave the event starving (well, at least I do).  We have your answer.... we'll cook it for you!  That's right.. for only $5 for adults and $3.50 for kids you could have-

Biscuits & Gravy (Country sausage style)
Scrambled Eggs
Sausage
Bacon (bacon wrapped bacon mmm)
Apple Juice
  Orange Juice
  Milk
  and possibly Coffee and Tea

  So... bring your selves, bring your wallets, and be prepared to have fun the end of August at Midge Marsh Melee in the relic winning Barony of Gryphon's Lair!!

  By the way, did I mention there are 7 merchants scheduled to be there?!
  2 of which are from out of Kingdom!

  Oh, and site is open until 4pm on Sunday (not noon as stated before)!  Yeah!!  So, we have added a rapier tourney to be held that day following the yummy breakfast!  More info will come on that soon!