[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Thu Jun 1 01:58:10 CDT 2006

During our final planning of Uprising XX it was brought up that we need to
enjoy and promote the history of this event, so I ask everyone to relate
stories, brings memorabilia (photos, old garb, old armor) that was around at
your first uprising.  We would love to hear what you remember from each
event, for example I remember stories told of a 50 mph dirt road and of
course there is the Mudrising...
  In addition we will have 20 "journals" for people to write in, one for
each Uprising year, and welcome any items you wish to bring to display, or
to add to the 'virtual time capsule'.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.