[Artemisia] Uprising XX

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Thu Jun 1 07:22:30 CDT 2006

And in that vein Brew Ha Hause would like to remind you all that it will be
offering a place to tell those stories each night around its campfire.
Friday evening will be dedicated to just Uprising stories with a bardic
competition hosted by Lord John.  So please stop by, have a nash and
reminisce about your first Uprising!!!

YIS,
Mst. Cecilia di Firenza OP
Founding member of Brew Ha Hause and lover of Uprising