[Artemisia] Uprising CPR and First Aid class

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Thu Jun 1 14:06:32 CDT 2006

Malkin,

I believe that the HQ for the ARC is in Boise.  According to the phone
book they are listed as American Red Cross of Greater Idaho.  The phone
number is: 208.947.4357.  There is also a toll-free number to call, but
it might not go out of state.  That number is: 1 - 800 - 853-2570.

It might be worth a call to see if they will clear you for teaching.

Annys