[Artemisia] Bartholomew Hightower

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Jun 1 16:18:41 CDT 2006

Greetings, all.
For those who do not know, I have an annoucement about the good nobleman mentioned in the subject line.

Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury is now a Master of the Pelican.  He was sent on vigil last Saturday night at Quest, and elevated in a lovely ceremony on Saturday morning.  It may have been wet and snowy outside, but there was a lot of warmth as Bartholomew was welcomed into "the flock".  Baron James Ulrich MacKellar spoke as a Laurel, Duke Sean spoke as a member of the Chivalry, Her Majesty spoke as a Royal Peer, and Mistress Rebecca Chadderton spoke for the Pelicans.  I also had the honor of reading a letter from Countess Elizabeth O'Byrnne of the Outlands, also a Mistress of the Pelican.  Her words spoke strongly of the impact that Bartholomew has had on many people outside of Artemisia.

Master Bartholomew would appreciate any words of wisdom, etc.  He will be in the Royal Encampment at Uprising.  If you wish to write in his vigil book, it is in the care of Her Highness and will be until after Uprising.  Please take a moment to seek him out.

~thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach