[Artemisia] Uprising CPR and First Aid class

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 13:26:42 CDT 2006

Thank you for all your frustratingly hard work on this....it's a bummer but what else can you do?  There's always next time (hopefully)

  Teresa de Cadiz

Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Those who are intending to take the CPR/First Aid courses at Uprising, read
on ... all others please feel free to delete at your earliest convenience.

harumph

As an authorized provider out of zone, I must obtain permission from the
local ARC coordinator in order to be allowed to teach the course out of my
home zone. Ordinarily ... this is not a problem, or rather .... it has not
been a problem in the past. According to the ARC coordinator in Rock
Springs, the changes in the Red Cross have closed several Red Cross
locations. This sucks all by it's self, but wait ... there is more.

SO ... I contact the Idaho Falls coordinator ... no answer. I try three
weeks running to contact the Idaho Falls coordinator. No response. I then
contact my local Red Cross coordinator. She gets the phone number for the
ARC in Pocatello. I e-mail ... I call ... two weeks, and I still get no
response. This profoundly sucks.

The down side is this. Without permission and coordination through the
Greater Idaho Red Cross, I can't teach the class for Uprising. I need to
order books and materials TODAY in order to get them by next Tuesday. If I
do not hear from her by close of business today ... I will have to pull the
CPR and First Aid classes from the Uprising course list.

sorry Folks.

Can we try to reschedule for ... oh ... Colligium?

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan