[Artemisia] Kingdom Youth Gathering at Uprising

Tenacia Ale tenacia2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 15:10:06 CDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Populace,

  On behalf of the Kingdom Youth Program, I would like to announce a Kingdom Youth Gathering to be held at Uprising on Friday morning at 11:00. This gathering is an opportunity for the youth, their parents, Youth Officers, Boffer Marshals and anyone interested in the Youth Program to come together, meet each other and get to know one another. I look forward to meeting all of you and will be happy to answer any questions that may arise concerning the Youth Program. If anyone needs to contact me, I can be reached at artemisiayouth at crystalcrags.org . See you all in a few days and travel safe.

  In Service to Artemisia
  Lady Sorcha inghean Lorccan
  Kingdom Minister of Youth