[Artemisia] Sage Advice Cover

Aaron Leach inkslinger at clearwire.net
Sat Jun 3 20:33:51 CDT 2006

WOW!!! Thank you all for the very high praise. I am very humbled by
everyone's kind words concerning the Sage cover this month. I'm an artist,
so I'm never really satisfied with my work. The praise of others liking my
work is one of the greatest benefits of what I do. Hear praise from the
populace of Artemisia is even better than the praise I get from my comic
book fans. I rarely see the faces my comic book fans, and if I do it's
usually once a year, so I have no face to put with the words with them. I
have faces I can put to the words with Artemisia. Thank you all again.
Lord Aaron di Paladin