[Artemisia] Sage Advice Cover

Aaron Leach inkslinger at clearwire.net
Sat Jun 3 20:48:07 CDT 2006

All are from a Barony as well. I wish I had draw this cover on an 11" X 17"
sheet of paper instead of the 8 1/2 X 11 that I used. As I was drawing it I
was wanting to put in as many of the knights as I could. I couldn't due to
the small size of the drawing and the reduction process. Well, there is
always next year. ;-)