[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Jun 4 13:09:23 CDT 2006

Thankyou Juliana,

I'll add that in, as well as comments I got from other folks on various
Uprising memories.

Mistress Shauna sent me all the Royalty for the Uprisings, so I've added
that into the history.

Folks, you are welcome to send me comments and I'll add them in up til the
point I hit print and then go to Uprising.  However, I suspect this history
will be added to the 1000 Eyes web page and so keep adding your stuff!

YIS,

Alan