[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

J. Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Jun 4 18:27:45 CDT 2006

Sue Clemenger wrote:

>For my part, I'd add into the #6 the following:
>There was some sort of stuffed-animal shoot, IIRC
>When rolling up my tent that Sunday, I found that (in the rain, after that
>interminable 50 mph road) I'd sent my tent up over a mole hill.  Don't know
>who was more surprised--me, or the mole.
>And Ramona and I received our respective peerages in the same court as Alan.
>Eddie was knighted on the field?
>--maire, who thinks it would be nice if we could collectively remember all
>the peerages done at Uprising, since they're getting to be such a
>tradition....
>Kian got his hair cut at #10, wasn't it, Julie? I've got pictures somewhere,
>but no time to dig them out.  I think it was also at #10 (or maybe #11) that
>we had a "Reverse Laurels' Prize Tourney" instead of the usual LPT.
>--Maire, who really should be sewing.....

Oh, yes, I remember Ramona's Pelican ceremony - just about five minutes
after
Master Pawel had asked her to be his newest protege (and borrowed a
yellow belt from
his other protege - we called it the magic belt for a long time after that).

There have indeed been lots of peerages at various Uprisings. I'll try
and pull them out of
the OP info, might not get it done before I leave to go down there, though.

Shauna