[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Sun Jun 4 23:32:28 CDT 2006

Equestrian memories for me:

1). First equestrian event outside of the Barony of Arn Hold.
2). First equestrian processional led by bagpipers and Blackwing Company
3). First Pelican ceremony involving horses.... mine :-)
4). First time back in the saddle after 5 months healing from neck
surgery... spent all day in it, didn't want to get out. :-)

Miss having equestrian activities at Uprising. Maybe someday that will
change.

Yaasamiin