[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Jun 5 23:43:09 CDT 2006

Uprising was where I discovered that not only is that Horrible Catriona Woman (tm) better looking than me, but she was two inches taller (according to my rearview mirror), and she can hold her liquor far better than me! I went to two parties the night before, has two glasses of wine and was quite tipsy. The next night she went out with the same companion and hit the Body Shots party, the Blackwing Body Scotch party, the Sake party, and four others, and was not even a little fuzzy minded. Brat.

Then there was the Uprising where John was knighted while still King. THAT was awesome!

Oh and Questions, Questions, Questions... I'm on deck for like at least four this year, more if I can catch those folks I missed earlier. Anyone I missed interested?

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.