[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Tue Jun 6 01:35:33 CDT 2006

OK here is a prayer I have everything packed and haven't forgotten anything
important.
My Lords and Ladies, in just a short collection of hours, the Uprising site
will open.
Site opens at 12 noon on Wednesday.
Signs will be out, we will be using the center gate to enter and exit site.
(Sign will be put up.)
For those coming from the south, there is road construction on I-15 as it
passes between Miles 67 and 73 around Pocatello.  Just keep to the left lane
and ride it through, it won't slow you down very much.
For those who do not know, if you take exit 118 to go to Wal-mart, it is
quicker to get back on I-15 and take exit 119 and follow the directions
below, than to go through town and following Broadway and Yellowstone
highway.
Well besides saying I look forward to seeing everyone at the event, and
wishing that this becomes the best Uprising event of all time, I guess the
only thing left to do is post the directions here for those who have not
gotten them from the website, or misplaced their Sage.

The directions to Uprising XX :
>From the North, South, or West:
>From I-15, find US 26 by taking Exit #119, US 20 West Yellowstone.  Turn
East on to US 20.  After little less than 1 mile, take Science Center Drive
Exit.  Follow the Exit to the right, (Science Center Drive will become
Anderson Dr.) and at the third light, turn Left onto Yellowstone Highway.
There is a Pizza Hut on the left, McDonalds & Key Bank on the right side of
the Intersection, and Burger King directly in front..  You are now on US 26
eastbound. At this point it is a  little more than 17 miles to the next
turn. Go through Idaho Falls and  follow the road towards Jackson. Turn left
off of US 26 at the sign for Mountain River Ranch (we will put out a sign,
but the local highway department has a tendency to steal them no matter what
we do.), just after mile marker #352. Follow this road, and go straight at
the 4-way stop. When the road forks, about 1 1 miles from the stop sign,
stay to the right. At about another mile you will see the large gate and
sign for Mountain River Ranch. Turn right before the gate and take this dirt
road about a half mile and the entrance will be on your right.  (will have
an SCA sign, and open green gate.)  Follow the flags to the right to Gate.

>From the East:
Take US 26 through Swan Valley, go past the rest stop about 5 miles, and
turn right off US 26 at the sign for Mountain River Ranch, just before mile
marker #352. Follow directions above from Follow this road, and go straight
at the 4-way stop. When the road forks, about 1 1 miles from the stop sign,
stay to the right. At about another mile you will see the large gate and
sign for Mountain River Ranch. Turn right before the gate and take this dirt
road about a half mile and the entrance will be on your right.

THERE WILL BE SIGNS !!!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Autocrat, Uprising XX
--