[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Jun 6 13:45:13 CDT 2006

There also was the Uprising that happened the same year as 30 year celebration (which I think was actually AS 31), where Sean and Kassandra were invested as Prince and Princess. It actually happened in July because of 3YC.  That was (I think) the last one at the Boy Scout Camp. Also, the same year John was knighted, Iain MacLeod was knighted.  And the Uprising where Connor and Faun were on the thrones, Da'oud was knighted.  Then there was Uprising two years ago (?) where Yuri was knighted.

I know there are more.  Now the SCA Anthropology geek in me is kicking into overdrive.

~thea
"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach