[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] SCA on TV

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 13:48:50 CDT 2006

This may have been seen by some of you before. It is an older clip. We are trying to figure out if we were there for this one.
  This is a GREAT clip of Gulf Wars and is very cool to my Lord Fernando and I  because the Spartan Leader they interview is Fernando's previous Knight from Trimaris Stratokles AKA Earl Seosaidh.

  Syeira

          Hey check this out the SCA/Gulf Wars on 60 Minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vljdsfphks&search=sca

YIS--Teresa

PS: Check out the greyhound coursing/racing. I want to start that in
Northshield!!!!

__._,_.___   Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings

        We Made Changes
  Your Yahoo! Groups email is all new.
  Learn More

  Share Feedback