[Artemisia] Kids Activities Uprising

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Sun Jun 11 22:03:18 CDT 2006

I would like to second THL Petronilla's and Allison's comments.

I know my three children partook in most of the activities and just had a
rousing good time.

The biggest hits were of course the boffer, the carnival, and the court.

Please accept our heartfelt thanks for all the hard work,

Mst. Cecilia, Danielle, David, & Erica