[Artemisia] tanglcoat class

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Jun 12 19:13:19 CDT 2006

Greetings!

Several people have expressed an interest in both
the Pinch-and-pin Technique of fitting I use, and
in the long 16th century French coat I was
wearing this Uprising.

I am going to be teaching a class on this
particular technique of fitting at Challenge of
Sherwood in Arn Hold on July 22nd. Please see the
announcement on www.householloway.com for details
on the event. If you are interested in what the
coat looks like and were unable to make
Uprising,there are a few very nice pictures of it
on the website under "Masked Ball" on the first
page, courtesy of Lord Darius.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you all
soon!

Tangltailor

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.