[Artemisia] Uprising question

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Mon Jun 12 18:34:24 CDT 2006

Greetings to one and all,

I hope all of you had a safe journey home and are recovering from Uprising.

We did something new this year that I would like to get opinions on. I believe it should be a permanent part of Uprising but would like some feedback to insure that others agree.

We held our first ever Children's Court on Saturday afternoon. The children seem to enjoy having a court just for them and I personally had fun with it. I would like to know from those who had children attend, who attended themselves and everyone else who has a comment is whether or not you think this should become a permanent feature to Uprising. If you do not wish to post your comment publicly you can respond privately to pandabr at srv.net

Thank you.

Baroness Antoinette
Barony of One Thousand Eyes