[Artemisia] paging Defender Wilhelm

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:30:34 CDT 2006

Hi Tangl,
I don't think he is subscribed to this list right now and I can't remember
his work email (never use it) but here is our phone # and his work #.  You
might want to call right back a couple of times if he doesn't answer right
away if you call our home phone, he is horrible about picking up.
Bethany
Home 801-603-7407
Work 801-844-3122