[Artemisia] Uprising question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jun 12 19:59:39 CDT 2006

Yes, thank you, Your Excellency, finally got home this afternoon, safely and
doing fine.  Although it may be a while before all four cats forgive me for
being gone the better part of a week, and the laundry? Oy!
I did not attend the Children's Court, having other obligations, but I
haven't heard anything but Good Things (tm) about it from others who did
attend.  I think it's a great idea!
--Maire, wondering if she should unpack the dirty garb first, or her lovely
purchases from Pastiche ;-)