[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Jun 12 20:17:10 CDT 2006

I'm home, I'm awake (sorta) and want to thank EVERYONE for making this I
think the absolute best Uprising we have ever had.  It is because of you my
friends that we have such a fun time.  Gonna be hard to top next year, but
we will ;-)

I would especially like to thanks Captain Bryce and his pirates, and the
entire Broken Rock Household, and the group affectionately known as "clan
Goodyear", and the whole of the Uprising Guard.  It is with their help and
devotion this that Uprising gets pulled off every year.  I especially want
to thank the pirates of Cutlass Cove in the way they took over running
parking, and  Broken Rock for getting all the Baronial Pavilions up (with
the instructions long lost) and down.  Sunday's teardown was a bit more
chaotic than normal from my point of view and they took care of things
before anyone could even ask them for help!  THANK YOU ALL!!!

As with all good things, there are some bad, and you people rock.  I'm sorry
if I was a bit rude yelling in getting the Emergency Response vehicles in,
Needless to say, I was a bit stressed, but you all moved better than trained
soldiers!  Which reminds me, Another special thanks to Baroness Rachel who
got me that wonderful line of people to work crowd control!  Since I am
mentioning the incident, yes, the young lady in question is fine.  She was
back on-site Sunday.

Now as all good things must come to an end, and planning for the next year
will begin, I need to ask one more favor.  Please e-mail me or
comments at uprisingwar.org with both your good and bad comments.  In a few
weeks there will be a final meeting here with staff and interested parties.
At this meeting we will discuss the event, and I would like to be able to
offer up these comments for them to hear.

Again, Thank You ALL!!!
Lordship John Gilson
Autocrat Uprising XX
--