[Artemisia] Uprising question

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Mon Jun 12 21:01:44 CDT 2006

Greetings to the list,

For my kids part they enjoyed all the activities of Uprising.  My oldest and
youngest daughters attended court and had a rousing good time, so much so
that they both begged me to go to evening court.  I let my oldest go but she
soon grew tired.

I am all for it becoming a permanent feature of Uprising and just maybe
we'll set a trend the rest of the Society will follow.

This is a great way to teach our young people customs and traditions of the
Society and a unique way to teach courtly behavior.

Thanks for the idea!!

Mst. Cecilia di Firenze