[Artemisia] Uprising question

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 08:19:15 CDT 2006

On behalf of myself and Baroness Rachel, We had a great time.  I would like to see it be made a part of the permanent things of Uprising.  HOWEVER, I think we should make every effort to keep it short and keep it fun or else we will lose the children's attention.

  Thanks for a great event,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Lynette Stumpp <pandabr at srv.net> wrote:
  Greetings to one and all,

I hope all of you had a safe journey home and are recovering from Uprising.

We did something new this year that I would like to get opinions on. I believe it should be a permanent part of Uprising but would like some feedback to insure that others agree.

We held our first ever Children's Court on Saturday afternoon. The children seem to enjoy having a court just for them and I personally had fun with it. I would like to know from those who had children attend, who attended themselves and everyone else who has a comment is whether or not you think this should become a permanent feature to Uprising. If you do not wish to post your comment publicly you can respond privately to pandabr at srv.net

Thank you.

Baroness Antoinette
Barony of One Thousand Eyes

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel