[Artemisia] Re: [Artemisian_Pelicans] Piles of Laundry

Crystal Hobza crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 10:14:40 CDT 2006

Many, MANY thanks to Sir Thomas, Baroness Cecilia, Maitresse Tanglwyst and Captain Emish for taking care of me Saturday night.  (If I left anyone out, I am very sorry... I clearly was out of it!)  That was one of the most misserable nights I have spent.  Not only was I sick from the virus, but I knocked over the bed side table that had the lantern on it, burning my fingers in my attempt to prevent a fire as everything came crashing to the ground.  Then I reached down with my other hand to pick up the fallen lantern (by the handle this time), cutting my finger open on a glass that had broke in the fall.

  However, even with all of that happening, it was BY FAR, the best event I have ever been to.  I had so much fun!!!  I hope to see all of you at the Challenge of Sherwood and Robert the Hood Ball on July 22nd.

  Thank you all again.

  In your debt,
  Lady Elina
  Challenge of Sherwood/Robert the Hood Ball Event Co-Steward

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:

My cat Tulio was as relieved to have me home as the rest of the family. Theiron is indeed complaining about the fact that he JUST got the hampers empty when I came home. Oh, and Morgan is on crutches. Sprained ankle from slipping on a trampoline.

So, be grateful you only have laundry! Regardless, it was an EPIC Uprising for me. I had so much fun, it's spilling over into everything else I do! I still need to hit constance with The Question, but I'm going to do as requested and let her get her feet under her a bit before I do that. You aren't off the hook, Constance!

I did manage to get Bart, Azir, Thomas the Diminuative, Tianna and Sati, so, I had a pretty productive weekend. I'd like to thank them all for listening to me.

I had someone say maybe they should try to pass a mug on a spear as their device, to commemorate the survival of the Uprising Pavilion through opening court. And, speaking of Spears, I'd like to thank Broken Rock for returning Beergutter to me. He had lots of fun at the event too!

For those worried about her, Elina, my tentmate, is fine now. She got that virus that went around Uprising but she's fine now. She would like to thank everyone who took care of her, especially Sir Thomas and Baroness Cecilia. She would also like to say that, for her first Uprising, she could not have asked for a better time! Thanks from Elina!

And thank you all from me as well. Making this a great event for so many folks is exactly what I expect from this kingdom and this event. I'm glad Their Majesties Balen of the Outlands and Sven of An Tir had a good time, as well as all the visiting royalty who came with them. Uprising is probably our best foot forward, and I'm glad folks choose this one as their first event!

Well, apparently I've got my voice back. Thanks again!

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.