[Artemisia] Uprising question

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Jun 13 17:34:39 CDT 2006

One of the most difficult challenges of a youth minister is to come up with activities that will interest a broad age range of the youth that come to events.

I would like to see the parents of the teenagers talk to their kids and find out what types of activities would actually interest them... and post it here... that way, the MOY's have a better idea as to what to plan for.

In our area, we've done several hands on 'beginning' classes in several subjects like needlework, spinning, weaving, calligraphy and illumination...etc.. .but even then, we don't seem to be able to draw the attention of the teens... so I'd really like to know....what is it that they want to do and learn?

Perhaps holding special teen classes in the early evening hours might be a way that they can do whatever serviceand/or combat type things they want to do and still attend the classes?

I'm sure your local MOY's are looking forward to hearing from you all as well.

Bethoc