[Artemisia] Re:The Moose Report

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 16:57:57 CDT 2006

Both the heads and hindquarters were taken off as trophys.  However, not certain that I'd put a Moose backside on my wall, but to each his own.

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  My dear Baron von Butterberg,

> Hopefully next year, they will be able to add the moose pinata to that
>list. This was the first year and there were a LOT more kids than we had
>anticipated.

My recent experience with The Evil Mutant Rainbow Lobster of Death(tm) leads
me to suggest one pinata for every 7 to 10 children. (Smaller children who
have less boffer experience will allow the pinata to last longer.) There's
nothing young Artemisians like better than using a stick to whallop a moving
object--especially when the target showers them with candy and sparkly
trinkets.

Arn Hold may have to breed an entire herd just for next year's sacrifice.
:)

Did the kids take the antlers for trophies? One young warrier at Loch Salann
Defenders took both lobster tails to hang on his wall.

Aurora de Portugal
BLS MOY

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold