[Artemisia] Uprising question

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 06:26:10 CDT 2006

All arrived safely at home...

     As for childrens court, I believe deeply that it should be a staple at
uprising... My daughter attended uprising with us, her first event I might
add, and she has not stopped talking about childrens court, or the event for
that matter. She has been going on and on about His Royal Highness and his
antics, the hokey pokey, a light saber and more....
     It gives the children a chance to not only recieve any recognitions
they may be deserving of, but also makes them the center of the "show". It
puts the spotlight on them and makes them feel special. My daughter had
loads of fun, yet the childrens court was the highlight for her, and that to
me speaks loudly that it is something that should remain a staple for
uprising!

In Service,
Lord Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep
Man at Arms to is Excellency Sir Uggedei