[Artemisia] Uprising History - Getting Long

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Jun 14 10:08:48 CDT 2006

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Kian got his hair cut at #10, wasn't it, Julie? I've got pictures somewhere,
> but no time to dig them out.

I am not sure on the year either, but TRM Aaron and Alisandra were on
the throne and it was before the Kingdom split, and we were still B&B.

For those who didn't see Kian then, his hair rivaled Ted Nugent's. He
had just started a field job and long hair and HOT weather don't mix.
Made the decision right then and there. There was a small gathering, and
Master Armand did the actual cutting. I know there are people who took
"relics".

Juliana

...who's cats are realizing that they weren't abandoned and left to
starve...I have three more loads of laundry to do, but our camp gear is
dry and repacked. Our yard looked like a Bedouin encampment for a while,
but they neighbors have gotten used to it. :)